Livio Building Systems, Inc. (www.golivio.com) is a Technology-Driven Construction Company based in Los Altos, CA with 11 people in the SF Bay area and a 200+ strong team in Pune and Bangalore in India. Our mission is to become the world's most-efficient construction company.
Livio is disrupting the $6.8 Trillion global residential construction industry.
1. 38 current customers with 46 active projects ranging from customers for Build or Design+Build of Custom Homes, Apartments, Town Houses, and Mixed-Use Buildings. (doubled since the beginning of this year).
2. Sales pipeline of 50+ qualified customers including Hotels, Multi-family and residential projects.
3. $1.5M - $22M contract size with 7%-12% Gross Margin (that Livio aims to improve to 30%-40% over the next few years).
4. 95% of execution from India for each project by our 200+ strong team of Architects, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Civil engineers, Project Managers, and Factory crew.
5. Vertically integrated approach: In-house manufacturing of Framing with Light Gauge Steel in our factory in India - fully certified to USA building code standards by USA inspection agencies.
6. An Extremely lean / capital-efficient team/ methodology - only 4 full-time headcount in the US.
7. Highly scalable/repeatable business model that can grow to 1000s of geographic regions.
This is all possible due to:
1. Our proprietary construction management software platform that's the backbone of our operations (from the customer portal, project scheduling, subcontractor management, billing invoicing, and post-completion support)
2. Our Factory in India to make building panels (the first LGS facility outside the US to get IAPMO certification). R&D in progress to pre-run plumbing in Livio panels.
3. Our proprietary format for construction drawings for each trade (called IFCs) makes subcontractors 50% more efficient than traditional job sites).
4. Our proprietary mobile app for field workers.
5. Our remote execution methodology, processes, and team to do 95% of all execution from India including daily site inspections, and daily QA/QC on site.
6. Our Uber / Doordash - like an on-demand labor workforce management tool.
We have previously raised $1.2M in our seed round at a valuation of $25M Pre-money valuation. This investment is being offered via a Convertible Note that will convert upon Series A financing. The total size of the convertible note is $2M and will convert to Series A stock at 20% discount to Series A pricing), 3% interest, and the note maturity is 31st Dec 2023.
Financial information is only available to accredited investors.
Please log in or sign up.
Documents are only available to accredited investors. Please log in
or sign up.